Friday, December 16, 2011

A Note From A Writer

To all my followers on Hockey NYS, and WNY Hockey, I want you to know that my email account with Yahoo has been hacked twice in ten days. They sent out an email saying I was out of the country and needed dollars. Please--I'm in Western New York, recovering from bronchitis and a back problem, making my Christmas cookies and trying to get ready for the holidays.

So let me apologize for any inconvenience  I caused you and say that I am in the process of setting up a new email account elsewhere. In the meantime you can email janetrandy@aol.com and I'll get your hockey news.

Deadline for the January issue of Hockey New York State is December 30.

Thanks for all your support. We've had great response to our first three issues and go into the New Year with a lot of ideas and energy.

Happy Holidays and have a very Prosperous New Year!

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment